This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

default web site - AD permissions

Hi,

We have the three built-in WebInterfaces (ARWebAdmin, ArWebHelpDesk & ArWebSelfService). All three applications resides under the Default Web Site.

How can we set different permissions for the three webInterfaces by Access Templates?

eg: From the Helpdesk site \\servername\ArWebHelpDesk a helpdesk support person cannot see any Exchange Options for users whereas a user on the \\servername\ARWebAdmin site can ?

Where can I amend the permissions for the helpdesk site so they will have the options to perform Exchange Management tasks

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Johhny, Thanks, I've recently moved from ARS 6.9 (on 2008R2) to 7.0.2 (on 2012R2) and as it's a new server I've imported my old sites, which are custom but it seems some of the built-in policies are not applying. I didn't want to lose all the hard work i'd done creating the old custom sites as in the old imported site the helpdesk staff could perform exchange tasks as i's created access templates ?. It's been a while since i've done this but ultimately I just want a site that helpdesk staff will see the exchange options also as they do on my old 6.9 sites ? Does that make sense ?
  • Hi Johhny, Thanks, I've recently moved from ARS 6.9 (on 2008R2) to 7.0.2 (on 2012R2) and as it's a new server I've imported my old sites, which are custom but it seems some of the built-in policies are not applying. I didn't want to lose all the hard work i'd done creating the old custom sites as in the old imported site the helpdesk staff could perform exchange tasks as i's created access templates ?. It's been a while since i've done this but ultimately I just want a site that helpdesk staff will see the exchange options also as they do on my old 6.9 sites ? Does that make sense ?
Children
No Data