This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AR workflow - if-else condition for "search activity returned no results"

Hi. I have a workflow that searches for a particular user. The if-else branch on one side is: If the username of found object is not empty. Works fine.

What if no object is found by the search activity? What's the recommended if-else branch for search activity returned no results?

Parents
  • To be more clear, there are two searches in the workflow. The first the activity finds a user.

The second activity then searches for a matching user, based on a property of the found object for the first user.

After the second search, I need to do an if-then branch. If the matching user is found, do this. That works fine. If there is no matching user found, do this. But what condition can I set, that will be true if the second search does not find any results?
  • To be more clear, there are two searches in the workflow. The first the activity finds a user.

The second activity then searches for a matching user, based on a property of the found object for the first user.

After the second search, I need to do an if-then branch. If the matching user is found, do this. That works fine. If there is no matching user found, do this. But what condition can I set, that will be true if the second search does not find any results?
Children
No Data