This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Add Managed Unit to Self Service Site

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to add a managed unit to self-service webportal in ARS?

I also need to add the search option to the self-service site.

Any assistance is appreciated.

I have both 6.9 and 7 that i use to manage separate domains.

We plan to move to 7 for the other but have not got there yet.

Thank you,

Lu

Parents
  • Concern: ARS SSM Published Groups functionality (scenario 'User triggers request to resource/group') was removed from ARS 6.8 and later in favor for One Identity Manager.
    Now you recreating the scenario with means of the ARS engine manually.
    The scenario requires built-in ARS objects: "Self - Group Management" access template, "Owner - Group Management' to be provided by ARS OOB. After decommission of the scenario, it might be possible that some of the objects left as legacy, but not supported anymore.
    Therefore, for Enterprise Level Front End Application "ARS", I would raise concern of supportability of the scenario in future releases (like legacy "Self - Group Management" AT not used anymore for any other purposes).

• Concern: ARS SSM Published Groups functionality (scenario 'User triggers request to resource/group') was removed from ARS 6.8 and later in favor for One Identity Manager.
    Now you recreating the scenario with means of the ARS engine manually.
    The scenario requires built-in ARS objects: "Self - Group Management" access template, "Owner - Group Management' to be provided by ARS OOB. After decommission of the scenario, it might be possible that some of the objects left as legacy, but not supported anymore.
    Therefore, for Enterprise Level Front End Application "ARS", I would raise concern of supportability of the scenario in future releases (like legacy "Self - Group Management" AT not used anymore for any other purposes).

Children
No Data