This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

active roles upgrade 7.1.2

I have upgrade , but now the web services ars page doesn't show. please help asap

Server Error in '/ARWebAdmin' Application.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s]
   System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s) +14305592
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.MetadataProviderAD.GetReader(String xml) +42
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.MetadataProviderAD.get_CommandsReader() +27
   ActiveRoles.Web.Metadata.MetadataBundle.GetCommandsList(IMetadataProvider provider) +27
   ActiveRoles.Web.Metadata.MetadataBundle.Load(IMetadataProvider provider) +123

[MetadataLoadException: Unable to load Web Interface configuration. Incorrect configuration data received from Administration Service or configuration data corrupted on Web server.]
   ActiveRoles.Web.Metadata.MetadataBundle.Load(IMetadataProvider provider) +654
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.MetadataManager.get_CurrentCopy() +319
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.AccessChecker.CheckSelfServiceAccess() +21
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Global.Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs e) +195
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +142
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +92
Parents
  • have the same Problem :(
    upgrated from 7.0.2 to 7.1.2 and my custom web-page no longer work ..
    The default web-pages, ARWebAdmin, ARWebHelpdesk and ARWebServiceDesk also show the same Error, but the workaround there is to create them new from template.

But my custom Webpage from 7.0.2 even I can not export it !!! because of the Error
    nothing work's .. !

What I was able, importing from file my ARS 6.9 custom Web-Page, but here my complete customization is gone now

anyone an idea how to solve this ?

Regards, Heiner
  • have the same Problem :(
    upgrated from 7.0.2 to 7.1.2 and my custom web-page no longer work ..
    The default web-pages, ARWebAdmin, ARWebHelpdesk and ARWebServiceDesk also show the same Error, but the workaround there is to create them new from template.

But my custom Webpage from 7.0.2 even I can not export it !!! because of the Error
    nothing work's .. !

What I was able, importing from file my ARS 6.9 custom Web-Page, but here my complete customization is gone now

anyone an idea how to solve this ?

Regards, Heiner
Children
No Data