This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

active roles upgrade 7.1.2

I have upgrade , but now the web services ars page doesn't show. please help asap

Server Error in '/ARWebAdmin' Application.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s]
   System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s) +14305592
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.MetadataProviderAD.GetReader(String xml) +42
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.MetadataProviderAD.get_CommandsReader() +27
   ActiveRoles.Web.Metadata.MetadataBundle.GetCommandsList(IMetadataProvider provider) +27
   ActiveRoles.Web.Metadata.MetadataBundle.Load(IMetadataProvider provider) +123

[MetadataLoadException: Unable to load Web Interface configuration. Incorrect configuration data received from Administration Service or configuration data corrupted on Web server.]
   ActiveRoles.Web.Metadata.MetadataBundle.Load(IMetadataProvider provider) +654
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.MetadataManager.get_CurrentCopy() +319
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Misc.AccessChecker.CheckSelfServiceAccess() +21
   ActiveRoles.Web.Application.Global.Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs e) +195
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +142
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +92
Parents
  • one more information

my request command for custom button I have from here

How to create a button on the Active Roles 7 Web Admin home page for creating a new contact object. (205492)
    https://support.oneidentity.com/active-roles/kb/205492

----
    The following is an example of the JavaScript that needs to be used instead of a URL.

Javascript:openFormInNewWindow('/AccessRequests/GenerateForm.aspx?TaskId=NewContact&TargetClass=organizationalUnit&DN=OU%3d<OUNAME>%2cDC%3d<DOMAIN>%2cDC%3d<DOMAIN>%2cDC%3d<DOMAIN>&subwindow=1');
    ----

but ARS 712 does not like it, or I oversee something ..

• one more information

my request command for custom button I have from here

How to create a button on the Active Roles 7 Web Admin home page for creating a new contact object. (205492)
    https://support.oneidentity.com/active-roles/kb/205492

----
    The following is an example of the JavaScript that needs to be used instead of a URL.

Javascript:openFormInNewWindow('/AccessRequests/GenerateForm.aspx?TaskId=NewContact&TargetClass=organizationalUnit&DN=OU%3d<OUNAME>%2cDC%3d<DOMAIN>%2cDC%3d<DOMAIN>%2cDC%3d<DOMAIN>&subwindow=1');
    ----

but ARS 712 does not like it, or I oversee something ..

Children
No Data