This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can we add new custom connector in new ARS 7.1 synchronization service?

Hi All,

we want to create a custom connector to connect web service for e.g.

is there any way or sample code we can get? like in QC we created a custom connector to connect web service.

Thank You, 

Parents
  • I will stress accent on point John made. My prev. comments do not impact ARS value. Even if customer wants to have metadirectory solution/umbrella over multiple platforms, the ARS lives on one floor below at AD/Windows room, and customer will have a strong case to have ARS in parallel to IDM. ARS is not IDM metadirectory solution, but operational AD management tool, which cannot be replaced by big guy IDM and coexists in parallel with IDM.
  • I will stress accent on point John made. My prev. comments do not impact ARS value. Even if customer wants to have metadirectory solution/umbrella over multiple platforms, the ARS lives on one floor below at AD/Windows room, and customer will have a strong case to have ARS in parallel to IDM. ARS is not IDM metadirectory solution, but operational AD management tool, which cannot be replaced by big guy IDM and coexists in parallel with IDM.
Children
No Data