This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARS 7.1 AD changes only as impersonate User

Hello,

When we do changes within the ARS Console, this seems to be done always with the Quest Service User.

When i check the AD Logs i only see this Name.

Is there a possibility to change this, so we see the Credentials of the User who changed it instead of the Service User?

Kind Regards, Peter

Parents
  • Hi Peter

The name of the actual original initiator of the transaction (along with the target object, before and after attribute values etc.) appears in the event log entries generated by the ActiveRoles administrative service on each of your ActiveRoles servers in ActiveRoles' own event log.

I recommend to my customers that they archive these logs for later forensic review.

'Hope this helps.

John
  • Hi Peter

The name of the actual original initiator of the transaction (along with the target object, before and after attribute values etc.) appears in the event log entries generated by the ActiveRoles administrative service on each of your ActiveRoles servers in ActiveRoles' own event log.

I recommend to my customers that they archive these logs for later forensic review.

'Hope this helps.

John
Children
No Data