This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

manage group membership from Sync service

Hi,

i want to manage groups from oracle table. i got the samaccountname in table with the unique group code.

some of the groups having multiple users separated with "," for eg. user1,user2.

i tried to split the data. but cannot get the dn(in string) of users.

can anyone help in this how to manage users from table?

Thanks in advance

Prasad

• just an idea.
    1. extend AD\group schema with VA_ORACLE_GROUP_CODE single-string, VA_ORACLE_GROUP_MEMBERS single-string
    2. ARS Sync maps Oracle\record_group.Code = AD\group.VA_ORACLE_GROUP_CODE
    3. ARS Sync compares and updates from Oracle\record_group.members string "jsmith,jdoe". to AD\group.VA_ORACLE_GROUP_MEMBERS
    4. ARS Policy script (or workflow) triggers by action 3, enumerates members of the group compares parsed to array VA_ORACLE_GROUP_MEMBERS, and adds/removes member QAD-GroupMembership -add, -remove (can prepare and do bulk, -Proxy for Change History record)

• Hi Aidar,

thank you for your reply.

i manage to split the useraccount and query each element for DN. later i stored the output in one variable and passing to ars via qc. sorry i forgot to mentioned in my question, i am using qc to manage group membership.

anyways, issue is resolved now. thank you for your reply.