This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ActiveRoles 712 and O365

I have installed 712 and all of the services.  I know the O365 add-on isn't compatible.  I've added my tenant and can create Azure AD user and manage the license.  Now how do I manage the O365 mail options for a user?  There is nothing written, that I can see, that says how to set this up.  There are also no O365 Exchange attribues.  Anyone know of next steps?

Parents
  • Terrance, thank you for very important clarification.
    My theoretical guess would be:
    (a) support Exchange Hybrid Mode with MSFT DirSync in place (on-prem Exchange + O365) might not be a part of ARS 7.2 (due MSFT position on public cloud API limitations for DirSync in place).
    (b) ARS 7.2 will manage O365 in parallel and independently of on-premise Exchange.
    (c) in (b) scenario ARS 7.2 might have linking workflow unifying Cloud and on-prem Exchange.
  • Terrance, thank you for very important clarification.
    My theoretical guess would be:
    (a) support Exchange Hybrid Mode with MSFT DirSync in place (on-prem Exchange + O365) might not be a part of ARS 7.2 (due MSFT position on public cloud API limitations for DirSync in place).
    (b) ARS 7.2 will manage O365 in parallel and independently of on-premise Exchange.
    (c) in (b) scenario ARS 7.2 might have linking workflow unifying Cloud and on-prem Exchange.
Children
No Data