This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is Exchange Server 2016 not supported until ActiveRoles Server version 7.2?

We are working on a deployment/migration of Exchange Server 2016 and I'm surprised to find that ActiveRoles Server does not support this yet.

support.oneidentity.com/.../181755

Exchange Server 2016 will have been out for two years if the 7.2 release ETA of November is on track.

I'm wondering if other customers have proceeded with deployments already. Our deployment will be completely on-premises.

Any feedback appreciated.

Parents
  • though ARS 7.x does not support EX2016 yet.
    I made a test on one of my customer: ARS 7.x had not problem in EX2010/2016 mixed mode organization to (a) read EX2010 and EX2016 mailboxes info (number of items, size) fro Exchange server side and (b) provision EX2016 mailboxes on EX2016 server using Exchange cmdlet called remotely. Customer was happy and was aware of not-supported situation.
  • though ARS 7.x does not support EX2016 yet.
    I made a test on one of my customer: ARS 7.x had not problem in EX2010/2016 mixed mode organization to (a) read EX2010 and EX2016 mailboxes info (number of items, size) fro Exchange server side and (b) provision EX2016 mailboxes on EX2016 server using Exchange cmdlet called remotely. Customer was happy and was aware of not-supported situation.
Children
No Data