This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles (Auto Provisioning to AD groups) rule to One Identity manager

HI team,

i Have a requirement to move Active Roles (Auto Provisioning to AD groups) rule to One Identity manager roles , can someone provide me active role DB table where the group membership auto provisioning rules are stored

Parents
  • All Active Roles Policies are stored in the APOs table. Group Membership Autoprovisioning Rules will have <APE type="0x33"> noted as part of the XML blob in the edsaAPEListXML value.

The Linkages between these policies and their trustees/containers is in the APOLinks table.

Most of this information is going to be obscured or referenced via GUID. I suggest that you look into the Active Roles PowerShell cmdlets in order to organize the data into a readable format.
  • All Active Roles Policies are stored in the APOs table. Group Membership Autoprovisioning Rules will have <APE type="0x33"> noted as part of the XML blob in the edsaAPEListXML value.

The Linkages between these policies and their trustees/containers is in the APOLinks table.

Most of this information is going to be obscured or referenced via GUID. I suggest that you look into the Active Roles PowerShell cmdlets in order to organize the data into a readable format.
Children
No Data