This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Customization in User and Group Creation Wizard

Hi All,

I need help to customize user creation wizard like i want to add description filed in user creation wizard. (The Description field should be populated in user creation wizard while creation of user and it should be mandatory to fill, without filling description field , wizard should not process for next step)

Can someone help me on this, 

Active Roles Version is 7.0

Parents
  • It is not necessary to worry about customizing the User Creation Wizard in the Active Roles Console for this. If you add a Property Generation and Validation policy on the Description attribute, and make sure that the attribute "must be specified", then the wizard will prompt for a value during the creation process.
  • It is not necessary to worry about customizing the User Creation Wizard in the Active Roles Console for this. If you add a Property Generation and Validation policy on the Description attribute, and make sure that the attribute "must be specified", then the wizard will prompt for a value during the creation process.
Children
No Data