This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how can i delegate user account creation form?

hello,

i'm using acive roles 7 and i need to delegate the user account creation form to another web interface (self service for example).

is it possible ? how can i do this ?

thanks,

Sébastien

Parents
  • 1. Delegation is a permission regardless of ARS client (MMC, WI, script).
    2. ARS ADmin Website as client will show User Create Command/Form based on the Delegation (1). the WI allows customization.
    3. User Create can be shown when OU is provided. ARS SelfService WI shows login user properties, and not OU. You might need to think of more advanced workflow which triggers User Creation in ARS SelfService WI. Probably, the easiest way to provide HelpDesk ability to Create User via ARS ADmin WI (2). Though it depends on nuances of the workflow requested.
  • 1. Delegation is a permission regardless of ARS client (MMC, WI, script).
    2. ARS ADmin Website as client will show User Create Command/Form based on the Delegation (1). the WI allows customization.
    3. User Create can be shown when OU is provided. ARS SelfService WI shows login user properties, and not OU. You might need to think of more advanced workflow which triggers User Creation in ARS SelfService WI. Probably, the easiest way to provide HelpDesk ability to Create User via ARS ADmin WI (2). Though it depends on nuances of the workflow requested.
Children
No Data