This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lockdown web interface

When installing the web interface there are three version of the site.  Admin, Helpdesk and Self Service.  I want to ensure I don't allow access to regular users to the Admin and Helpdesk interface.  Is there a way to lockdown the interface to a group?

Parents
  • I've started seeing if I could lockdown my policy more.  I created an MU with only Exchange enabled objects in it.  I set my policy to that MU to use the builtin Active Roles groups "Primary Owner" and "Secondary Owner.

In the web interface I can still see all the AD structure.  In the MMC I can't.  Is this supposed to be like that?

• I've started seeing if I could lockdown my policy more.  I created an MU with only Exchange enabled objects in it.  I set my policy to that MU to use the builtin Active Roles groups "Primary Owner" and "Secondary Owner.

In the web interface I can still see all the AD structure.  In the MMC I can't.  Is this supposed to be like that?

Children