ARR 6.7 builtin workflows - not working

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to ARS - currently inherited a ARS 6.7 environment we need to get working. We've noticed that none of the builtin workflows seem to work.

I've check the startup conditions and the work config itself it all seems ok. It's for the manager approval for group membership changes. Are there any specific log files for workflows I can check. My suspicion is they're just not firing. 

Any help / tips / guides / docs  gratefully received.

Thanks

Tom

Parents
  • Check the properties of your groups through the AR MMC.  There is a checkbox there about "approval required".  Ensure that these are on for the groups you want to control.

Also, when testing, make sure you are not doing so with an AR Admin account as this will in most cases, bypass the Approval requirement.

• Check the properties of your groups through the AR MMC.  There is a checkbox there about "approval required".  Ensure that these are on for the groups you want to control.

Also, when testing, make sure you are not doing so with an AR Admin account as this will in most cases, bypass the Approval requirement.

Children