How to execute an action when a approval workflow has been rejected.

Hi all,

I need to execute an action when a group approval workflow has been rejected. How can this be done? I noticed that the workflow gets terminate by the approval rule activity when the approval is rejected. 

Thanks, Andy

Parents
  • Another option I would propose is a custom response that mimics a rejection but does not actually terminate the workflow.  There exists the ability to customize the response buttons in any approval workflow so just come up with a label that implies rejection like "No way!" but actually allows the workflow to continue.  Using the QARSOperation cmdlet you can then cancel the operation in the background after the fact if need be.

• Another option I would propose is a custom response that mimics a rejection but does not actually terminate the workflow.  There exists the ability to customize the response buttons in any approval workflow so just come up with a label that implies rejection like "No way!" but actually allows the workflow to continue.  Using the QARSOperation cmdlet you can then cancel the operation in the background after the fact if need be.

Children
No Data