Self Service Web Portal default to show objects owned by inheritance or secondary ownership

Hi

I would like to know if it's possible to set a default value for all users so that the Active Roles 7.5 self service web portal page will automatically show objects owned by inheritance or secondary ownership. We found the checkbox and saw that it's a personal setting, but would like to default to always show the inherited and secondary ownership items and hide that setting from our users.

Thanks

Ben

Top Replies

Parents
  • Just checked this article.

Apparently it's there under "Settings" per this paragraph:

In the Active Roles Web Interface, in Settings, you can now enable Show objects owned by inheritance or secondary ownership. Selecting this check box allows Self-Administration Web Interface users to view objects in My Managed Resources even if the user is not assigned to the objects as the primary owner (manager), but as a secondary or inherited owner.

Previously, administrators had to select this check box every time the Web Interface home page displayed to make My Managed Resources appear for users with secondary or inherited ownership, but now once it is selected, it remains the default setting.

• Just checked this article.

Apparently it's there under "Settings" per this paragraph:

In the Active Roles Web Interface, in Settings, you can now enable Show objects owned by inheritance or secondary ownership. Selecting this check box allows Self-Administration Web Interface users to view objects in My Managed Resources even if the user is not assigned to the objects as the primary owner (manager), but as a secondary or inherited owner.

Previously, administrators had to select this check box every time the Web Interface home page displayed to make My Managed Resources appear for users with secondary or inherited ownership, but now once it is selected, it remains the default setting.

Children