Is there an AR commandlets (get-qadobejct ) or other means to return the count of managed objects -vs- licensed external to the console?

creating an admin dashboard for my management that expects an on demand health assessment of 'where we are' on ActiveRoles Server Trinity - ARS/SQL/IIS system availability, license compliance, performance etc

I'm building out a dashboard to show at a glance this information …

powerCLI gives me VM related is-it-up, is-it-running data, along with disk/cpu data
invoke-webrequest gives me real world 'is it responding' to users for AD requests - for each site server
spml via PS New-WebServiceProxy  can provide proof the service is running and returning data for each SPML endpoint

what I don't have, need is the license compliance stuff in a nut I can crack without guidance.

Is there an exploitable node in the running configuration with get-qadobject <managed object container> …

if so, my bulb is too dim to see it.

thoughts?

for QAS (now Safeguard Authentication Services) has a command line license retrieval commandlets, Recovery Manager for AD as well, but none for ARS that I've found.

Top Replies