Custom WI Entry using managed code?

Has anyone created a custom entry using managed code?  The SDK only has a sample for a custom command using managed code.  The entry I want itself is simple - just a textbox with an associated button and I need to add my own managed code to the button.  The textbox would be saved to a virtual attribute.

Parents Reply Children
  • I would suggest creating a custom user object menu command that opens a form to edit a virtual attribute that will contain your code.

You can use an OnGet event handler policy script to generate the code and send it to the user st the time the form.opens.   I would also set a custom control on the new form identifying it (example:  myformname=codeform) so that your script would look for this control and only respond to events coming from that form

Hope this makes sense.

• Also, be aware that One Identity has a Password Self Service product that can be added as a link in the ARS user self service portal, but can also be added as a "Forgot my Password" button at the login screen.  This would not only support verifying the user identity via randomized pincode, but also things like security questions, and/or multifactor authentication via RADIUS.  Just something to think about.