Is it possible to edit Dynamic Groups in web interface

Hello,

I am trying to give some of our level 2 guys access to edit dynamic groups with the web interface (since this is how they have access to Active Roles).  I saw their is a built in access template "Access Template/Active Directory/Groups - Manage Dynamic Groups".  In the description it states "Configure rules-based management of group membership lists; view all properties of groups; list groups in containers; list containers.", which that first sentence seems like they would have access to make changes.  I made a copy of this template and applied it to a test security group that my test user is in and I can only view the properties, members of and members of the dynamic groups.  I don't have any options to explicitly add users or anything.

My goal of what I'm trying to achieve is the help desk guys won't have access to log into the server but for requests that come through for one offs of users who need to be added to a dynamic group that they don't meet the requirements, we can have the level 2 help desk guys have access to achieve this in the web interface, rather than just the two active role admin guys make those edits.  

If anyone knows if this is doable let me know.

Parents Reply Children
No Data