Workflow not working through the web url

I created a workflow that will disable computer accounts when they are moved into a certain OU.  For the settings of how I set it up:
Operation that starts this workflow: Move
Target object type: computer
Initiator conditions: any user and the container is the INACTIVE COMPUTERS OU

I added a change object properties to set the userAccountControl to 4098 which is account is disabled.  

When I do a move from inside the web interface to the Inactive OU, the computer gets moved but it doesn't disable it.  If I do the same action from the server/console, it does disable it.  So I'm trying to figure out if there is an issue or if the workflow won't run from the web and only from the console for that action.

• Hi  

I created a workflow potentially similar to yours, with the exception that the "Inactive Computers" OU is not part of the initiator condition, as the workflow is trigger when the change is made to the computer object before it is moved.

The steps in my workflows are as shown before, and IF/ELSE branch checking the OU the computer has been moved to, and then an Change object properties, to then either disable the object, or enable the object (for testing reasons).

Moving the computer via the MMC, the change history shows the workflow was triggered, and that the Activity Step to disable the computer object was executed.

If I complete the same activity via the WI, the end result is the same, and the computer account is disabled.

could you confirm how your Workflow is configured, and we can see if we can spot any issues.

• I would troubleshoot this by comparing the events recorded in the Admin Service windows event log when you initiate the move from the Web UI vs from the MMC.