Azure AD Configuration 8.1.1

Is there any way to turn this off?

We don't use any of the features of the Azure AD configuration and I'm seeing a lot of calls out to azure that are timing out. 

Is there a way to disable this feature entirely?

Parents
  • Hi  

Have you opened an SR with support? I suspect support and/or DEV would need to see logs to understand what's happening.

Kind regards

Stu

• Hi Stu,

Yes. They are looking at the logs. I was hoping maybe I could go into some XML somewhere and rem out some azure stuff, but I think it is baked in at a much lower level than that. I'm not even sure that is the cause of the performance issues. It just that after rolling back all the issues wen. t away, and that is the most obvious new component that was added. Plus I see a lot of azure calls happening when you click on a users properties in the web interface. Since we don't have azure configured I'm guessing those are timing out. 

• Hi Stu,

Yes. They are looking at the logs. I was hoping maybe I could go into some XML somewhere and rem out some azure stuff, but I think it is baked in at a much lower level than that. I'm not even sure that is the cause of the performance issues. It just that after rolling back all the issues wen. t away, and that is the most obvious new component that was added. Plus I see a lot of azure calls happening when you click on a users properties in the web interface. Since we don't have azure configured I'm guessing those are timing out. 

Children