Rename OU

Hi Team. 

I have been working on setting up a new WI with new access templates tied to a new security group. I have just noticed that rename ou is visible to my account but i cant see where for the life of me that permission is being set. My account at the moment has very basic rights and i have been over it and nothing i am seeing says allow OU rename. Am i missing something? 

Thanks in advance

Craig 

Parents
  • Hi  

If you select the MMC you're getting permissions to rename an OU (or visibility or the command, and with the advanced details pane on, it should give you an "Active Roles Permissions" tab (at the bottom right of the MMC), this will show you all directly and indirectly assign ATL (Access Template Links), the easiest thing to do would be to look at each and evaluate if it applied to your user account.

From there look at each ATL that would be applied to your account, and check the permnissions of each of the AT (Access Templates), and see if they grant the permissions, also remember to check any nest ATs

• Hi  

If you select the MMC you're getting permissions to rename an OU (or visibility or the command, and with the advanced details pane on, it should give you an "Active Roles Permissions" tab (at the bottom right of the MMC), this will show you all directly and indirectly assign ATL (Access Template Links), the easiest thing to do would be to look at each and evaluate if it applied to your user account.

From there look at each ATL that would be applied to your account, and check the permnissions of each of the AT (Access Templates), and see if they grant the permissions, also remember to check any nest ATs

Children
No Data