user provision policy assigns security groups base on ou question

So I have a list of groups that are automatically added when a user is dropped into certain OU's with my user provisioning policies.  If I add another security group to the provisioning, I don't see a easy way to update it for the users in that OU besides dragging them out of it into a temporary OU and dragging them back.  The Check policy seems to only give me the option to update the violation one at a time which isn't feasible for a lot of users.  The other option is I could just add them to the security group manually which is fine.  I just wanted to see if there was a check policy, everyone is missing from this group, add everyone and be done with it.

Hope that makes sense.

Parents
  • Hello, Sean.

You are correct in that manipulating group membership provisioning policy, or workflow that does the same, will not retroactively correct the non-compliant objects that exist already in the environment. To my knowledge, there is no built-in automatic means by which to automate the "Set Data" button that you see when you do a policy-compliance check. The easiest and most direct means by which to correct those non-compliant objects would be to create a Workflow that does the one-time correction/update of membership for those objects that require it.

Cheers,
    Shawn

• Hello, Sean.

You are correct in that manipulating group membership provisioning policy, or workflow that does the same, will not retroactively correct the non-compliant objects that exist already in the environment. To my knowledge, there is no built-in automatic means by which to automate the "Set Data" button that you see when you do a policy-compliance check. The easiest and most direct means by which to correct those non-compliant objects would be to create a Workflow that does the one-time correction/update of membership for those objects that require it.

Cheers,
    Shawn

Children
No Data