"Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object" when adding additional SID to edsva-MsExch-SharedMailboxUsers

Hi, I am trying to create a workflow to grant users FullAccess to existing shared mailboxes (exchange on-prem) by adding SID to the attribute edsva-MsExch-SharedMailboxUsers but it keeps returning error "Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object" when the WF runs.

If it get it to use Set instead of Add it works fine but Set replaces all the existing users with the new user which I don't want to do, I want the new user to be added alongside the existing FullAccess users

Parents
  • Hello, not directly related to this issue but I have been looking into a similar use case and was wondering if you have seen a difference between adding users like this directly to a shared mailbox vs using group membership? Create the shared mailbox and add a group with FullAccess, then add/remove users to/from the group as needed. Thanks.

• Hello, not directly related to this issue but I have been looking into a similar use case and was wondering if you have seen a difference between adding users like this directly to a shared mailbox vs using group membership? Create the shared mailbox and add a group with FullAccess, then add/remove users to/from the group as needed. Thanks.

Children
No Data