Workflow Stop/Break - Change History

Hi Team. 

So, I have an Add Member to Group workflow. In the workflow, if certain conditions are met, I have a Stop/ Break, and the user is denied access to the group. 

What I am trying to find is a method to record that this change took place even though the user was not added to the group. I have looked at adding a Report section either before or after the Stop / Break but nothing seems to show. 

I just want to record that the change to add someone was denied. 

Thanks in advance 

Parents
  • Hi  

As Richard says, no action taken, no change history, so the option here is the Event Logs

Another option might be to

1. Looks at each member being added to the group in the current request
      1. If the current member shouldn't be added, remove it from the request, but append the object to a non-stored VA
      2. If the current member should be added, do nothing
    2. This would log the users added, but would also log the users removed as you added them to the non-stored VA.
  • Hi  

As Richard says, no action taken, no change history, so the option here is the Event Logs

Another option might be to

1. Looks at each member being added to the group in the current request
      1. If the current member shouldn't be added, remove it from the request, but append the object to a non-stored VA
      2. If the current member should be added, do nothing
    2. This would log the users added, but would also log the users removed as you added them to the non-stored VA.
Children