Workflow Stop/Break - Change History

Hi Team. 

So, I have an Add Member to Group workflow. In the workflow, if certain conditions are met, I have a Stop/ Break, and the user is denied access to the group. 

What I am trying to find is a method to record that this change took place even though the user was not added to the group. I have looked at adding a Report section either before or after the Stop / Break but nothing seems to show. 

I just want to record that the change to add someone was denied. 

Thanks in advance 

Parents
  • Something Stu put gave me an idea for you if you still need it.  In the if/else and before the Stop/Break.  You could add an Update step.  That step could add the accountname (or what ever you need) to a multi valued virtual attribute on the group.  That attribute would then give you all the failed user add attempts.  It could get quite large depending on this workflow and group activity so you may have to wipe that value out after a period of time.

• Something Stu put gave me an idea for you if you still need it.  In the if/else and before the Stop/Break.  You could add an Update step.  That step could add the accountname (or what ever you need) to a multi valued virtual attribute on the group.  That attribute would then give you all the failed user add attempts.  It could get quite large depending on this workflow and group activity so you may have to wipe that value out after a period of time.

Children
No Data