Unable to create a Managed Unit in a Managed Unit Container..

Hello everybody,

My experience with Active Roles is still limited but learning every day.

I ran into a problem and it's driving me crazy..

An employee needs a Managed Unit Container (using the MMC Console) where she can create her own Managed Units / queries.

I created a Managed Unit Container and tried creating a Managed Unit inside that container but no matter what type of rights I give this person, she's unable to create one (When she right clicks inside the Managed Unit Container she can create a new container inside this container but not a Managed Unit.

So the Managed Unit Container is visible when she logs in but she's unable to create a Managed Unit inside this container. I tried giving her full rights on the container and I also tried creating an Access Template (with full control permissions for this Managed Unit).

With full access on this Managed Unit Container I expect her to have 2 options available when right clicking in this Container (create a new Container or a Managed Unit like in the screenshot above) but no luck..

I think I am missing something very simple but I just don't see it at the moment.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Top Replies

• Hi  

Could you confirm the permissions being granted by the Access Template, and which version of Active Roles you're using?

I'm check if there are any known issues.

Parents Reply Children
No Data