This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Web on Mac OS

I have recently installed Active Roles 7.0, however users are not able to access any of the portals on Firefox, Chrome or Safari on Mac OS. I've tried to find documentation or information online and haven't been successful. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Parents
  • Per the Release notes, you may use the following browsers:

You can access Web Interface using:
    • Firefox 36 on Windows
    • Google Chrome 41 on Windows
    • Windows Internet Explorer 11
    • Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

You can use a later version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to access Web Interface; however, Web Interface 7.0.2 has been tested only against the browser versions listed above.

Mac OS in and of itself is not officially supported, however I have tested Chrome and FireFox on Mac OS X and it was successful.

Are the users seeing any errors?

What Authentication method are you using on the Active Roles sites? Windows Authentication, Basic?
  • Per the Release notes, you may use the following browsers:

You can access Web Interface using:
    • Firefox 36 on Windows
    • Google Chrome 41 on Windows
    • Windows Internet Explorer 11
    • Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

You can use a later version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to access Web Interface; however, Web Interface 7.0.2 has been tested only against the browser versions listed above.

Mac OS in and of itself is not officially supported, however I have tested Chrome and FireFox on Mac OS X and it was successful.

Are the users seeing any errors?

What Authentication method are you using on the Active Roles sites? Windows Authentication, Basic?
Children
No Data