This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Web on Mac OS

I have recently installed Active Roles 7.0, however users are not able to access any of the portals on Firefox, Chrome or Safari on Mac OS. I've tried to find documentation or information online and haven't been successful. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Parents
  • We have recently installed ARS 7.0, this is a fresh installation and we haven't rolled out to users yet. A good portion of our IT team uses Mac's including myself who is setting up ARS as well as a sizable portion of our user population.
    ARS is installed on Windows Server 2012 R2, fully patched up.

Currently IIS is configured with Basic Authentication.
    When accessing ARwebadmin or the other two portals in Safari, Chrome or Firefox on Mac OS, I am able to login and the web UI loads, however when I click "Directory Management" the blue loading circle spins forever and nothing loads in the center pane. However, on Windows across all browsers it loads nearly instantly.

I realize Mac OS isn't officially supported, I contacted support and they did confirm it does work on Mac OS in their lab with the same server OS and IIS version but stopped at that point. I think it's just a configuration item that's amiss somewhere, as far as I can tell there are no plugin dependencies (i.e. flash, activex, java, etc.). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  • We have recently installed ARS 7.0, this is a fresh installation and we haven't rolled out to users yet. A good portion of our IT team uses Mac's including myself who is setting up ARS as well as a sizable portion of our user population.
    ARS is installed on Windows Server 2012 R2, fully patched up.

Currently IIS is configured with Basic Authentication.
    When accessing ARwebadmin or the other two portals in Safari, Chrome or Firefox on Mac OS, I am able to login and the web UI loads, however when I click "Directory Management" the blue loading circle spins forever and nothing loads in the center pane. However, on Windows across all browsers it loads nearly instantly.

I realize Mac OS isn't officially supported, I contacted support and they did confirm it does work on Mac OS in their lab with the same server OS and IIS version but stopped at that point. I think it's just a configuration item that's amiss somewhere, as far as I can tell there are no plugin dependencies (i.e. flash, activex, java, etc.). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Children
No Data