This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Web on Mac OS

I have recently installed Active Roles 7.0, however users are not able to access any of the portals on Firefox, Chrome or Safari on Mac OS. I've tried to find documentation or information online and haven't been successful. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Parents
  • I did the testing for that Support case. It was on Mac OS X 10.11.4 - El Capitan.

I re-tested again as both an ARS admin and regular user on Safari, Chrome and FireFox and it worked as expected. No issues. It's a vanilla install of Mac and the browsers are the latest with no add-ons installed.

I would suggest looking further into the Mac OS itself. Is up to date? Do you have any firewall enabled or anti-virus/malware software? Do you have any browser add-ons, such as AdBlock?

Beyond that unfortunately I don't have any other ideas that may help as there are only so many factors in play:
    - IIS (on the ARS side)
    - The client OS
    - Anti-virus software
    - Firewall
    - Proxy (in between client and server)
    - Browser add-ons

• I did the testing for that Support case. It was on Mac OS X 10.11.4 - El Capitan.

I re-tested again as both an ARS admin and regular user on Safari, Chrome and FireFox and it worked as expected. No issues. It's a vanilla install of Mac and the browsers are the latest with no add-ons installed.

I would suggest looking further into the Mac OS itself. Is up to date? Do you have any firewall enabled or anti-virus/malware software? Do you have any browser add-ons, such as AdBlock?

Beyond that unfortunately I don't have any other ideas that may help as there are only so many factors in play:
    - IIS (on the ARS side)
    - The client OS
    - Anti-virus software
    - Firewall
    - Proxy (in between client and server)
    - Browser add-ons

Children
No Data