This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Password Last Set on Web Console

We have migrate to ARS 7 and do not want anymore to deploy the MMC to user/operators. They should only use the web console.

I've a request from operators: they want the equivalent of the "Additional account Info" tab to the web console.

I've customize the User Properties Form by adding a new Advanced Account info tab and adding different entry on it.

Now I'm stuck on how to add the Password Last Set property. Any help on how to do it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I've found an old post about this on the forum but the link provided on the resolution is no longer available.

Regards

Parents
  • Thanks Terrance and Johhnnyquest for your answers. I'll try to implement it in the following days.

First I'll have to find how to create a virtual attribute, then the workflow script and finally adding it to the web interface. I'll let you know if I need more help or if I succeed.

• Thanks Terrance and Johhnnyquest for your answers. I'll try to implement it in the following days.

First I'll have to find how to create a virtual attribute, then the workflow script and finally adding it to the web interface. I'll let you know if I need more help or if I succeed.

Children
No Data