This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARS Migration

Hello.

I would like to upgrade to ARS 7.0 in our test lab. I would like to configure it and go back and sort out some issues that we have.

Once I am done is there a way to export everything and then import in to the live upgraded version?

Parents
  • There is a Configuration Transfer Wizard that ships with the product.  'Has for some time.

It only works 100% if your test environment and prod are exactly the same.  Otherwise you might see some errors concerning missing OUs and such.

You realize that you can now install v 7.0 in parallel right on the same host as your current production ARS?

• There is a Configuration Transfer Wizard that ships with the product.  'Has for some time.

It only works 100% if your test environment and prod are exactly the same.  Otherwise you might see some errors concerning missing OUs and such.

You realize that you can now install v 7.0 in parallel right on the same host as your current production ARS?

Children
No Data