This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Adding variable content into the Stop/Break message box

Hi,

is it possible to add variable text in the Stop/Break message pop-up box that the admin is getting when it applies? I am working on a way to limit the number of member additions to a group within a time frame of 4 hours. Would be nice to present the admin the number of minutes until it is allowed again. The script is generally finished in my ISE, but I would like to implement it somehow into ARS and I am struggling as I don't find a way of letting the user know (except from mail - which I don't like).

Any other ideas are welcome.

We are running ARS 6.7.

Regards

Richard

Parents
  • That is actually a very good comment and destroys all my hope to make use of this option, as I have tested it and you are unfortunately right. Thanks for letting me know. Saves me a lot of hassle.

Back to my original question to make use of the stop function, as this one is getting passed through to the WI as well. Wondering if anyone knows how to trigger this in powershell?

Regards
    Richard

• That is actually a very good comment and destroys all my hope to make use of this option, as I have tested it and you are unfortunately right. Thanks for letting me know. Saves me a lot of hassle.

Back to my original question to make use of the stop function, as this one is getting passed through to the WI as well. Wondering if anyone knows how to trigger this in powershell?

Regards
    Richard

Children
No Data