This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARS user rename

Hi All,

how can i rename user object(name) in ars?

for e.g. if department equal to sales it should move to sales ou, have i configured workflow for that. but, before moving to sales ou it should search for name whether already present or not, if present then it should add 1 at the end of name else keep it as it is. 

also, while creation from QC, if two new users will get create in provisioning cycle with same name it should add 1 at the end of the name.

Can anyone help in this?

Parents
  • In answer to your second question on QC and naming clashes I thought there were built in options for this but it appears not.  There certainly are in the PVG rules so it looks like you will need a script.  It's crazy they don't have this in QC.

• In answer to your second question on QC and naming clashes I thought there were built in options for this but it appears not.  There certainly are in the PVG rules so it looks like you will need a script.  It's crazy they don't have this in QC.

Children
No Data