This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Quest One Active Roles - 6.9.0.5424 - Configuration

We have a rather large implementation. Staff has changed much since the original deployment to what is in operations now. Is there any way to "see exactly what Active Roles is controlling / hooked into" in our environment? Can the configuration be "dumped" Basically the original implementers are no longer engaged and we want to see under the hood. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Parents
  • Lee

While I take your point, the OP was fairly clear in asking about how to obtain information about the current state of the environment:

Is there any way to "see exactly what Active Roles is controlling / hooked into" in our environment? Can the configuration be "dumped"

And no, the information obtained using the scripting methods I suggested is not going to be the friendliest to look at but it will start them down the road of figuring out what they have.  [:)]

• Lee

While I take your point, the OP was fairly clear in asking about how to obtain information about the current state of the environment:

Is there any way to "see exactly what Active Roles is controlling / hooked into" in our environment? Can the configuration be "dumped"

And no, the information obtained using the scripting methods I suggested is not going to be the friendliest to look at but it will start them down the road of figuring out what they have.  [:)]

Children
No Data