This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Roles Server Auto Deprovission

Hello all,

With the help of members I have created a managed unit which houses users who have not logged on for over 90 days.

and alos recieved help with script/ task to auto deprovision.

However, I have come across below situation.

User's are de-provisioned over night every night.

Desk get call from manager to re-provision an account, ready for user to start in the morning or (within 5 days) they do so as requested.

task runs over night and de-provisiones the account again

How can I exclude accounts that have been reprovisioned within the last 5 days.

Parents
  • Thanks Greg/John,

I created the Managed Unit using the script mentioned above, which runs prior to the deprovision script, so the MU is upto date.

You mention using a VA to store date, would this have to store the date of un-deprovision, so the account is not re-added to MU for the next run, if within 5 days?

The VA would need to be updated when the user is un-deprovisioned, not sure how I would go about this.

The oher option I have is advise the desk to populate the manager and managed by attributes for users when un-deprovisioning, I have excluded user with these attributes populated.

User with these attributes and not logged on for 90 will be handeld by workflow / attestation.

Thanks again.

• Thanks Greg/John,

I created the Managed Unit using the script mentioned above, which runs prior to the deprovision script, so the MU is upto date.

You mention using a VA to store date, would this have to store the date of un-deprovision, so the account is not re-added to MU for the next run, if within 5 days?

The VA would need to be updated when the user is un-deprovisioned, not sure how I would go about this.

The oher option I have is advise the desk to populate the manager and managed by attributes for users when un-deprovisioning, I have excluded user with these attributes populated.

User with these attributes and not logged on for 90 will be handeld by workflow / attestation.

Thanks again.

Children
No Data