This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Provision User - Notification Email

Guys.

I am provisioning my users and once the user is created i have a workflow that then sends out a notification message.

Within the notification message i would like to include the users email address. I have used the following token in the message but when the user is created and the email message go out the email address is not present.

<% =Operation.Target["mail"] %>

Now i think that when the notification message is sent out the Exchange RUS has not applied the email address to the account. So i then thought i would schedule the email notification to be sent 10 minutes after the account was created but again it did not include the email address.

Any ideas as to what i could do here?

Parents
  • Thanks, so the workflow process is working for you and the tokens are being filled in as expected.  This must be some sort of bug, perhaps I am running a different version than you.

I tried using your email template and also just the default and adding in some basic tokens, but the email is generated and nothing is entered for the value of the tokens I have selected.

• Thanks, so the workflow process is working for you and the tokens are being filled in as expected.  This must be some sort of bug, perhaps I am running a different version than you.

I tried using your email template and also just the default and adding in some basic tokens, but the email is generated and nothing is entered for the value of the tokens I have selected.

Children
No Data