This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Dynamic groups and powershell

is there any way to create and configure dynamic groups via powershell script? I don't see any cmdlets in the management shell that address dynamic groups.
Parents
  • (not sure) there might be ARS cmdlet QAD-GroupsXXX designated to dynamic groups.
    hint: The group becomes dynamic when certain AD.group.attribute (do not remember exact name) is populated properly. XML format. It contains: ARS version, ARS server, scope, ldap query.
    Regardless, I strongly recommend to use SDK documented method to dynamic-enable AD groups in order to have supported and less risky AD management workflow.
  • (not sure) there might be ARS cmdlet QAD-GroupsXXX designated to dynamic groups.
    hint: The group becomes dynamic when certain AD.group.attribute (do not remember exact name) is populated properly. XML format. It contains: ARS version, ARS server, scope, ldap query.
    Regardless, I strongly recommend to use SDK documented method to dynamic-enable AD groups in order to have supported and less risky AD management workflow.
Children
No Data