This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

D1IM(6.1.2): How to tell if History Archive DB is working?

I have attempted to configure and activate the History Archive DB. Service installed and running, service configured with one queue. Config params set to export over 90 days for Process View, progress View, and PropertyLog. IsToExport set to 1 for all three. Export Policy set to HDB. I have warning logging set for history service. it i slogging to a log file. Here are entries for history service logging:

<w>2016-11-01 12:45:50 -04:00 - Warning: No private key supplied. Running without encryption support.<x>
<w>2016-11-01 12:45:50 -04:00 - Warning: No private key supplied. Running without encryption support.<x>
<w>2016-11-01 12:45:50 -04:00 - Warning: Starting queue \QIDINFWWATV01.<x>
<w>2016-11-01 12:45:50 -04:00 - Warning: Starting queue \QIDINFWWATV01.<x>

I know I  have a duplicate queue and I'm not sure how to correct that.

I keep running the Export process history job manually and scheduled and nothing seem to be archiving. 

I am looking for ways to tell what is going on?

The doc is very incomplete.

Any help is appreciated.

Parents
  • There should be dedicated ArchiveDB tools, like HistoryDB Manager which should allow to take a unstructured look into the archived data. As for the DialogWatchProperty / DialogWatchOperation: did you configure any database tables / columns of your D1IM installation to archive data using the Designer tool? Did you configure the appropriate export policy for data history and job history?
  • There should be dedicated ArchiveDB tools, like HistoryDB Manager which should allow to take a unstructured look into the archived data. As for the DialogWatchProperty / DialogWatchOperation: did you configure any database tables / columns of your D1IM installation to archive data using the Designer tool? Did you configure the appropriate export policy for data history and job history?
Children
No Data