This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Azure AD Connector: error retrieving license assignments

Hi,

I have an Azure AD Connector (v7.1).  It is syncing all objects in but not License Assignments.  It throws a Graph API Exception with no real additional info. This happens when just trying to Browse to the LicenseAssignments in the TargetSystem Browser.

This happens whether I connect to Azure via a native client with key or web app with key.

I have granted all permissions on the Azure side to the 'Microsoft Graph' and 'Windows Azure Active Directory' applications.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Rob.

[1777009] Error loading system objects of class LicenseAssignment (all) (LicenseAssignment_Master).
    at VI.Projector.UI.Controls.ObjectBrowserControl._TreeListTypesNodeActivateHandler(Object sender, TreeListEventArgs e)
    at VI.Projector.UI.Controls.ObjectBrowserControl._LoadResult(ISchemaClass schemaClass)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.QueryObjectInternal(ISchemaClass schemaClass, QueryByFilterOptions query, Boolean withScope)
Exception of type 'Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException' was thrown.
    at Microsoft.Graph.SubscribedSkuRequest.<GetAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.<SendAsync>d__27`1.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.<SendRequestAsync>d__29.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.<SendAsync>d__19.MoveNext()

Crash report:

Parents Reply Children
No Data