This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to import IT Operating data into Locality from CSV file

Is anyone able to import IT Operating data into Locality from CSV file in v7.1? I believe the table name is TSBITDATA. When I try import from CSV, I am getting error "You are not allowed to assign objects of type 'TSBITData"

Parents
  • Markus,
    Thanks for the response. Below is what we are trying to do
    1. Create a location from Manager
    2. Assign IT operating data such that #1 maps to an OU in AD

We have about 600+ such locations. We have loaded all of them into the locality table. Now we are trying to build an XML to load IToperating data to map each of 600+ locations to an AD OU which we have listed in a CSV.

Any ideas on how to move forward with the XML such that there is a link between locality(in #1) and ITOperating data? In 6.1.3 we didn't have any issues sine we could use UID_ADSContainer as a FK in locality. Please advise.
  • Markus,
    Thanks for the response. Below is what we are trying to do
    1. Create a location from Manager
    2. Assign IT operating data such that #1 maps to an OU in AD

We have about 600+ such locations. We have loaded all of them into the locality table. Now we are trying to build an XML to load IToperating data to map each of 600+ locations to an AD OU which we have listed in a CSV.

Any ideas on how to move forward with the XML such that there is a link between locality(in #1) and ITOperating data? In 6.1.3 we didn't have any issues sine we could use UID_ADSContainer as a FK in locality. Please advise.
Children
No Data