This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to import IT Operating data into Locality from CSV file

Is anyone able to import IT Operating data into Locality from CSV file in v7.1? I believe the table name is TSBITDATA. When I try import from CSV, I am getting error "You are not allowed to assign objects of type 'TSBITData"

Parents
  • I do not know what XML you are referring to but here is what you have to put in the properties of the entry in TSBITData.

• ObjectKeyAppliesTo = XObjectKey of the ADSDomain (or TSBAccountDef) this mapping should be valid for
    • ObjectKeyValue = XObjectKey of the ADSContainer you are referring to
    • UID_DialogColumnTarget = UID of the DialogColumn that should use this value. In your case, the column ADSAccount.UID_ADSContainer.
    • UID_Org = UID of your location

• I do not know what XML you are referring to but here is what you have to put in the properties of the entry in TSBITData.

• ObjectKeyAppliesTo = XObjectKey of the ADSDomain (or TSBAccountDef) this mapping should be valid for
    • ObjectKeyValue = XObjectKey of the ADSContainer you are referring to
    • UID_DialogColumnTarget = UID of the DialogColumn that should use this value. In your case, the column ADSAccount.UID_ADSContainer.
    • UID_Org = UID of your location

Children
No Data