This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Already loaded DLL needs to be changed and renamed. How to remove an existing DLL?

Running Q1IM 6.1.2: I inherited an environment that uses DLL's to allow for script libraries to code against target systems API's and such. I have coded changes to an existing loaded DLL in 1IM. It will have a new DLL name and namespace. I didn't inherit the code for the already loaded and differently named DLL. So I need to be able to clean up by removing the old DLL. Does anyone know how to remove a DLL?  The doc has information about how to Load a DLL but not the reverse. Thanks, Todd

Parents
  • Hi all, I have another DLL situation if anyone has any experience with this. I just upgraded Q1IM from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4. From that moment on one of my DLL's now gets this error:
    [810222] Error executing script 'CCC_Update_Account'.
    [System.InvalidOperationException]
    Could not find default endpoint element that references contract 'RemedyServiceReference.PortPortType'
    in the ServiceModel client configuration section.
    This might be because no configuration file was found for your application, or because no endpoint element matching this contract could be found in the client element.

It has it's own dll.exe.config.
    I have found hits on stack overflow but none of them seem to apply directly. It seems to be a configuration issue.

I did try copying the system.servicemodel section of XML to the viNetworkService.exe.config and restarted the service. No luck, still getting the same error.

Any ideas? Thanks, Todd
  • Hi all, I have another DLL situation if anyone has any experience with this. I just upgraded Q1IM from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4. From that moment on one of my DLL's now gets this error:
    [810222] Error executing script 'CCC_Update_Account'.
    [System.InvalidOperationException]
    Could not find default endpoint element that references contract 'RemedyServiceReference.PortPortType'
    in the ServiceModel client configuration section.
    This might be because no configuration file was found for your application, or because no endpoint element matching this contract could be found in the client element.

It has it's own dll.exe.config.
    I have found hits on stack overflow but none of them seem to apply directly. It seems to be a configuration issue.

I did try copying the system.servicemodel section of XML to the viNetworkService.exe.config and restarted the service. No luck, still getting the same error.

Any ideas? Thanks, Todd
Children
No Data