This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error during update from 7.0 / 7.0.1 to 7.1

Hello guys, i have an error which keeps on occurring whenever i try upgrading from version 7.0 or 7.0.1 to 7.1

When doing the upgrade, i made sure to stop processing of any job servers and stop all services running on machines

Any help on how to prevent this issue would be appreciated

• Where the error occurs

• After pressing Ok on the error dialog

Thanks 

Yahya

Parents
  • Going to 7.0.2 will most likely not help. The column was deleted in 7.1. Why it is trying to query the column is the issue. Maybe we haven't thought of everything? Do you have a custom column for example in the QBMColumnTranslation.UID_DialogColumnSource?

I'm just trying to figure out what could generate the error. One thing could also be that the migration was started with 7.0 assemblies.

• Going to 7.0.2 will most likely not help. The column was deleted in 7.1. Why it is trying to query the column is the issue. Maybe we haven't thought of everything? Do you have a custom column for example in the QBMColumnTranslation.UID_DialogColumnSource?

I'm just trying to figure out what could generate the error. One thing could also be that the migration was started with 7.0 assemblies.

Children
No Data