This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DGE add DFS

I use DGE 7.1.1, last fix (to 7.1.1.18). 

I installed agents to Windows file servers. Then I tried to add DFS to publish shared folders with friendly DFS names (with share name, no server name). After adding DFS root using Manager I opened list of folders (double click to share name in Maanged hosts). I receive errors: 

Issue Text
An error occurred while attempting to retrieve information for the share '\\DCMAIN\DH'. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied
An error occurred while attempting to retrieve information for the share '\\DCMAIN\DH'. Access was denied while attempting to perform the requested operation.

And when I try to access shares I receive errors:

Issue Text
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied

In documentation there is information that I don't need to install agents on DFS root hosts. 

When I access to shares using service account (whish run DGE service, Manager) I can list foldeers.

What can be the problem?

There is logs:

<event logger="Quest.Titan.Server.Util.Authorization.ServerCallManager" timestamp="1490967064831" level="ERROR" thread="28">
<message><![CDATA[Access to perform the operation 'Get Resource Security' on resource '\\DCMAIN\DH' was denied to the service account. ]]></message>
<exception><![CDATA[Quest.Titan.Common.Exceptions.SystemPlatform.ServiceAccountAccessDeniedException: Access to perform the operation 'Get Resource Security' on resource '\\DCMAIN\DH' was denied to the service account.
at Quest.Titan.Server.ServiceHosts.EnterpriseBrowsingHost.<>c__DisplayClass8.<GetResourceSecurity>b__6()
at Quest.Titan.Server.Util.Authorization.ServerCallManager.WebServiceCallAsUser[T](String dialogFeatureRequired, Func`1 function)]]></exception>
<locationInfo file="Unknown" line="0" function="WebServiceCallAsUser" />
</event>
<event logger="Quest.Titan.Server.Contracts.Faults.ExceptionFaultTranslator" timestamp="1490967064831" level="ERROR" thread="28">
<message><![CDATA[Access to perform the operation 'Get Resource Security' on resource '\\DCMAIN\DH' was denied to the service account. ]]></message>
<exception><![CDATA[Quest.Titan.Common.Exceptions.SystemPlatform.ServiceAccountAccessDeniedException: Access to perform the operation 'Get Resource Security' on resource '\\DCMAIN\DH' was denied to the service account.
at Quest.Titan.Server.ServiceHosts.EnterpriseBrowsingHost.<>c__DisplayClass8.<GetResourceSecurity>b__6()
at Quest.Titan.Server.Util.Authorization.ServerCallManager.WebServiceCallAsUser[T](String dialogFeatureRequired, Func`1 function)]]></exception>
<locationInfo file="Unknown" line="0" function="MapFaultFromException" />
</event>
<event logger="Quest.Titan.Server.ServiceHosts.ManagedHostsHost" timestamp="1490967075691" level="INFO" thread="106">
<message><![CDATA[IManagedHosts.GetDfsTargets: \\domain.name\dh\IT-Home True False]]></message>
</event>
<event logger="Quest.Titan.Server.Util.Authorization.ServerCallManager" timestamp="1490967075691" level="ERROR" thread="106">
<message><![CDATA[Access is denied]]></message>
<exception><![CDATA[System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at Quest.Titan.Common.Shared.SimpleCache`2.GetValue(TKey key)
at Quest.Titan.Server.Util.ResourceUsage.DfsPathInformation..ctor(String path)
at Quest.Titan.Server.Data.ManagementData.GetDfsTargets(String dfsPath, Boolean managed, Boolean valid)
at Quest.Titan.Server.ServiceHosts.ManagedHostsHost.<>c__DisplayClass9.<GetDfsTargets>b__8()
<locationInfo file="Unknown" line="0" function="WebServiceCallAsUser" />
</event>
<event logger="Quest.Titan.Server.Contracts.Faults.ExceptionFaultTranslator" timestamp="1490967075691" level="ERROR" thread="106">
<message><![CDATA[System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at Quest.Titan.Common.Shared.SimpleCache`2.GetValue(TKey key)
at Quest.Titan.Server.Util.ResourceUsage.DfsPathInformation..ctor(String path)
at Quest.Titan.Server.Data.ManagementData.GetDfsTargets(String dfsPath, Boolean managed, Boolean valid)
at Quest.Titan.Server.ServiceHosts.ManagedHostsHost.<>c__DisplayClass9.<GetDfsTargets>b__8()
at Quest.Titan.Server.Util.Authorization.ServerCallManager.WebServiceCallAsUser[T](String dialogFeatureRequired, Func`1 function)]]></message>
<locationInfo file="Unknown" line="0" function="MapFaultFromException" />
</event>