This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PWDLastSet Not Updating

I have a Sync running twice a day, but it doesn't seem to be updating on modifications.  Specifically PWDLastSet, I can use object browser and see xDateUpdate as 4/16/17 but when I look in AD the mmodifcation and PWDLastSet is 4/19/2017.  My Workflows from Target to One Identity "Objects with modified Properties" Set to update.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Josh

Parents
  • The USNChanged does update when a password is changed by the user. You mentioned Revision filtering, on my AD --> Identity Manager Workflow for "User" i have the Revision filter set to "Use Workflow Default" and on the workflow and the Workflow default is "Use revision filter".
  • The USNChanged does update when a password is changed by the user. You mentioned Revision filtering, on my AD --> Identity Manager Workflow for "User" i have the Revision filter set to "Use Workflow Default" and on the workflow and the Workflow default is "Use revision filter".
Children
No Data