This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When launching any tools in 7.0.2, a pop-up window says "The database has no templates or table scripts..."

When launching any tools in an upgraded v7.0.2 install, the pop-up window prompted "The database has no templates or table scripts. Compile the database or inform your system administrator." In JobService log, it says "DB is not online" (its online and I could login to the tools).

During System compilation of the upgrade process, Configuration Wizard threw the error for incorrect syntax related to scripts, templates, and schema column so the upgrade process completed with the errors. I compiled database several times but the pop-up still appears.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks for the suggestions!

• You need to fix the errors you've got during the compilation. At least those in the templates and the Schema columns.

You said that you have upgraded, starting from which version?

Please ensure that in your program directory all modules are installed that are used in the database and that all custom dlls you use in your templates or scripts are present prior to compiling.

Just compiling without fixing the errors will not help.
  • After the compilation errors were fixed, the pop-up window no longer appeared. 1IM worked with no errors and I was able to upgrade it to v7.1.1 (the upgrade was from v6 (6.1.4->6.8->7.0.2).