This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot find why a user is not publishing to Active Directory

Firstly, my knowledge on D1IM is quite limited as the system was setup by our Corporate office and I was given admin access but no training so I'm learning my way. Please be gentle!

We have created a contractor in D1IM and it seems a workflow has been triggered which sends an email to the defined manager of the contractor for approval. Normally, when the workflow is approved, the account is created in AD.

It seems that from my limited knowledge and investigation that the original approval has timed out (IT Shop\Requests\Request Overview\By Recipient) and I can see the following:

Denied Requests (1)
Std. User Network Account- MyDomain.Com (Date)

I click on [Std. User Network Account- MyDomain.Com (Date)] and I can see the request and it shows the following:

Request Status: Denied
Reason for decision: Automatic System Approval: Decision due to timeout

We have changed the manager for this user in D1IM and I would like to know how can I resend the Approval Request (to the new manager)?

Thanks.

Parents
  • It's not really possible to answer definitively without knowing the details of how you are set up. But if generally, yes. The person will be assigned the same account definition, and that will create the same account.
  • It's not really possible to answer definitively without knowing the details of how you are set up. But if generally, yes. The person will be assigned the same account definition, and that will create the same account.
Children
No Data