This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why aren't master records showing

Hi, I have One Identity installed in a dev environment and since a couple of days ago, it's been behaving strangely - the master records for objects in the Manager is not showing. For example, when I select an employee, it shows me the Hyperview for that employee then when I click on the name of the employee in the hyperview I would expect it to take me to the Master Record for that user but instead it opens the 'Assign extended properties' task. The same thing occurs when I try to select an account definition. I've tried enabling quick edit mode with the same result. I've also rebooted a couple of times. Is this some setting that I have misconfigured or a bug? How can I fix this so I can go back to editing employees and account definitions?

• I'm not sure what happened but I opened Manager just now and it gave me the message to say update data, I clicked "Yes" and now the master records are showing up. Not sure what caused this or why it is now resolved.
  • I think that your database has been updated to a new version but your local binaries had not.

That's why the error occurred in the first place. Or, some of your local binaries were missing for what reason ever.

The next time you started the Manager he detected that he had to update some of your binaries and after he had done that, your system works as expected again.

OneIM calls this feature AutoUpdate if you want to check the documentation for more information.